Muskegon Area ISD
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
School Psychologist for Preschool
at Muskegon Area ISD
Openings as of 3/22/2019
- School Psychologist for Preschool JobID: 3148
- Position Type:
Special Ed & Student Support Services/Psychologist
- Date Posted:
Eastern Service Unit
Fruitport Community Schools -
FRUITPORT COMMUNITY SCHOOLS
NOTICE OF INTENT TO EMPLOY
POSITION: PRESCHOOL SCHOOL PSYCHOLOGIST
LOCATION: Eastern Service Unit (Fruitport, Oakridge, Orchard View, Ravenna)
START DATE: August, 2018
1. Masters Degree in School Psychology
2. Possess or be eligible for Michigan School Psychologist certification
3. Experience with evaluations and interventions with pre-school age children
1. Must follow district and state curricula and assessment requirements.
2. Active participation in building pre-referral activities/interventions such as Multiple Tiers of Systems of Support (MTSS).
3. Assist in the development and implementation of Functional Behavioral Assessments & Positive Behavior Support Plans.
4. Ability to work effectively with pre-school level/department/interdisciplinary teams.
5. Input/active participation in building and district committee structure to develop new curricular guidelines for all areas.
6. Complete and submit all required paperwork, i.e., IEP’s, FBA’s, PBSP’s,
7. Follow and implement all Board of Education policies, administrative guidelines and building regulations.
8. Willing to perform other duties as necessary and/or directed by special education administration.
9. Coordination with the Intermediatte School District during Part C to Part B transitions.
Internal candidates interested in applying for this position may do by sending a letter of interest to Superintendent, Bob Szymoniak, 3255 E. Pontaluna Rd, Fruitport, MI 49415.
External candidates interested in applying for this position may do so by clicking on the employment tab on the Fruitport website: www.fruitportschools.net
DATE OF POSTING: June 19, 2018
DATE POSTING ENDS: July 3, 2018 or until filled
The Board of Education does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including sexual orientation and transgender identity), disability, age, height, weight, marital or family status, religion, military status ancestry, genetic information or any other legally protected category (collectively, "Protected Classes"), in its programs and activities, including employment opportunities.