Trans-Matic Manufacturing Company, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Eyelet Tool & Die Maker or Die Setter
at Trans-Matic Manufacturing Company, Inc.
If you are interested in a long-term career with a well-established, growing organization consisting of a team of skilled and dedicated employees, you should consider an opportunity at Trans-Matic. We provide a full benefits package including medical/Rx, dental, vision, flex, life insurance, EAP, 401k with match, profit sharing program, vacation, tuition assistance, and much more.
Trans-Matic Manufacturing Company is an industry leader in deep drawn metal stampings, progressive die stampings and value added assembly solutions. We have 50 years of experience in deep drawn metal stamping with four locations providing solutions to customers here in the U.S. and around the world. We serve the automotive, lock hardware, compressor, appliance, fire prevention, medical, pharmaceutical and plumbing markets. Please check us out online at www.transmatic.com.
This person will work closely with Eyelet Tool and Die Makers to maintain high press efficiency and part quality. This position will train on 1st shift and will move to 2nd or 3rd shift after training.
1. Maintain production including:
A. Sharpening tools
B. Minor machine maintenance
C. Maintain high press efficiency
D. Maintain high part quality
E. Keep work area neat
2. Assist in setting-up jobs to run productions.
3. Assist with first piece approvals.
4. Report tooling problems to work team members.
5. Work as an effective team member.
6. Promote safety and housekeeping.
7. Perform and monitor various quality assurance and inspection activities including process tags, SPC charting, etc.
8. Maintain tooling and equipment according to Trans-Matic standards.
1. A high school diploma or equivalent experience.
2. Basic toolroom skills.
3. Good mechanical skills.
4. Ability to read blueprints.
5. Strong interpersonal skills.
6. Creative, a self-starter and adaptable.
7. Ability to lift a minimum of 75 lbs.