Travis Credit Union
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Branch Manager 1
at Travis Credit Union
- Responsible for the administration and efficient operation of a branch with normally 14 or less employees, in accordance with approved institution objectives and guidelines, with emphasis on asset growth and the professional development of employees.
- Sells all institutions products and services and strives for excellence in member service.
- Responsible for coordinating and implementing branch operational procedures.
- Recommends budget reports for branch and responsible for submitting normal branch expenses for approval.
- Reviews branch audit reports to ensure operational efficiency and quality control.
- Responsible for all aspects of branch security in accordance with institution security policy.
- Conducts staff meetings to ensure effective exchange of information.
- Responsible for preparation of appropriate reports.
- Develops other branch supervisory personnel through the delegation of specific responsibilities.
- PC skills to include Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Demonstrated leadership qualities, thorough knowledge of credit union products, services, policies and procedures and the ability to cross-sell TCU products and services.
- Ability to manage and lead staff through a changing environment.
- Effective, professional verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact with all levels of staff and deal with members in stressful situations with tact and diplomacy.
- Ability to promote teamwork, make decisions and take appropriate risks.
- Excellent member service, time management, organizational and sales skills.
- Must be flexible with work schedule, to include working Saturdays as needed.
- Ability to provide leadership, support, motivation and professional development to branch staff.
- Understands the requirements of the Bank Secrecy Act and ensures compliance through monitoring and reporting of member activity as appropriate.
This position requires National Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) registration under the terms of the SAFE Act. Pursuant to the SAFE Act requirements, position incumbents must register with the federal registry system and maintain a status in good standing under the SAFE Act requirements.
- Minimum 4 years financial institution experience in a management or supervisory capacity.
- High school diploma or equivalent.